Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What you are hiding | Secrets | What they don't know | Goldy Locks

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEJp9oAPBpK/?taken-by=goldylocksrocks

I met some really amazing people at #ReelScreen TV conference. A few in particular we powerful positive people. We all have dreams. We all have things we want.

I was down the other day for whatever reason. I decided to clean and say the rosary. I said it slowly, intentionally and very specifically for one woman I met, wanting to find the right agency or company to help produce her show.


She doesn't even know me that well, but I poured concentrated passion and joy into a solid prayer with beautiful words just for her. And you know what? I felt better myself when I was finished.

When you just can't think any more 
about your own problems...
Try thinking of someone else's. XOXO


There is power in prayer. Use it.
Love Goldy

Ps, if you like my stories please subscribe to my blog:

And find me on Instagram & Twitter @GoldyLocksRocks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts