Sunday, June 29, 2014

Just got home from driving all night! 

And honestly, after meeting all the people tonight and all of YOU who are helping with my STUPID HOLIDAY VIDEO, 
including your pets and MANY 
#PassedOutGold photos I can't sleep! 

Too much excitement! 

This #Dec31 song/video will be one to REMEMBER!!! 

Bahaha! 

If you have not already downloaded the new song on iTunes, PLEASE do here! 
It REALLY helps me out!!!!!!! I am using the funds to make an awesomely stupid crazy video! THANK YOU!! XXOO






#GoldyKnows #GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyLocks #JimmyFallon #Ellen #ChelseaLately

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts