Friday, January 11, 2019

Naked & Asking For Help

Naked & Asking For Help


We are asking for your help. It's free. It takes 30 seconds.

Most of you, when you get sick, you take the day off. The rest of the work staff may suffer a little, but the show goes on. You have other people who can pick up the slack.

Us? If the lead singer can't sing... well, we had to cancel tonight. That affects a lot of people. And it affects their livelihood.

We make our money on shows, bookings and you help by word of mouth, spread the fact you'd like us to rock your stages.

So this THURSDAY night, BOTH on YouTube and Facebook, when we post our new video, would you please SHARE it? Go and comment? LIKE it on Youtube?

I alone have quite a few followers. What if everyone did such a simple act? Takes no time and free. Yup. EFFORTLESS. You'd really help us out a lot.

So I'm saying in advance, "Thank You."

Sex sells. So here's a buck arse photo of yours truly, but not without a story...

When #DamianValentine gave this track to us, the first thing to come to mind was childhood angst. You see when I can home with a problem... my parents didn't take the easy way out. They weren't my "FRIENDS" they were my parents. No matter WHAT story I told, my father would always ask ME, what "I" did in it all. What BS did "I" contribute?

They forced me since I was a child to walk in the other person's shoes, to empathize and imagine what THEY were going through.

No matter WHAT I said, my dad would say, "Goldy, everytime you point a finger at someone and BLAME... you have THREE fingers pointing right back at you.

To this day, no matter how angry or pissed I become, within seconds I try and figure out what I could have done better, how I can improve.

"Three thin barrels pointing back at me..." a lyric from the upcoming Goldy lockS Band Original Song, #MeMySelfAndI.

We want you to enjoy it.
Listen to the lyrics
Learn
And always strive to self reflect and be the best version of you, you can be.

Come Thursday when the video is live, can we count on you for a few simple shares? Cause that would be #Golden.

Peace Be With You All, G.

#GoldyLocks #GoldylockSBand #SelfReflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts