Sunday, April 7, 2019

Bellevue Medispa To The Rescue

Had a bad Christmas!


Anyone else go through some rough patches? Maybe secretly cry TOO much? Lol. Yikes.


I dealt with a death the day before Christmas. I cried for the next few months, got sick... and let me tell you, my "face" took a toll. :-( I hate it when sadness leaves its mark.


But, I went and visited my friends at Bellevue MediSpa.
Lori Donaldson Knerr, #BarryKnerr & Susan Shakibi, and this #Botox #EyeLift worked miracles. See for yourself!


With hundreds of 5 star reviews, it's no wonder so many people trust Bellevue MediSpa.

If "life" has left a few marks on you, call my friends for a free consultation today.

#GoldyKnows #GoldyLocks #BellevueMediSpa #NashvilleSkincare #Botox #NashvilleBotox #NashvilleMediSpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts