Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A simple and beautiful wedding by The Factory Photography

Years ago when I came to Nashville I met a couple on a budget who wanted simplicity.
This was by dare the MOST chill and easy wedding I've ever done.
The whole party was incredible.

Make your day about LOVE.

This one was.

❤️❤️❤️

Sharing some fall wedding shots.


This couple did it the right way.


The day was about love.


Simplicity.


Family.


One of my favorites yet.






www.ThefactoryPhotography.com

I shoot everyone. Love to shoot you too. ;-)

#NashvillePhotographer #Photography #TheFactoryPhotography #Wedding #Weddings #GoldyLocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts