Thursday, November 21, 2019

Vintage Bikes & Spice!


I think every female dreams about picknicks and bike rides...
I'm still waiting! Lol

Somewhere, someday SOME cute man will come riding by!


And it won't be a Three's Company Rerun!



Shop these looks below!
I LOVE this outfit!





A staple in my closet cause I'm a "Round The Way Girl!"
Big gold hoops!




I wore this bracelet as a necklace!






Sounding off with these GORGEOUS spicy suede booties!
COMFORT! COMFORT! COMFORT!

Shop all these looks with the links below the photos!

Enjoy the change of season!
With it because NEW beginnings!
Just make sure you're comfortable and looking like a hottie when the new good vibes roll in.

#Fall #goldylocks #fallfasion #fallfashionists #fashionblogger #sweater #Denim #DenimJogger #fallbooties #Friends #FallSweater #Beanie #Suede #SuedeBooties




2 comments:

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts