Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Friends & Laughter Keep You Alive!


There's something about hanging out with friends and laughing that can cure any funk!
Combine some warm, fun fall sweaters and it sweetens the deal!


This black floppy hat goes with so many of my outfits!
It's a CLASSIC staple to any wardrobe!

The warm-toned sweater was as soft as the black leather booties I was wearing. 
Not to mention my friend Jessica's booties of choice!




Check out the info in this blog for these beautiful rust stretch jeans. 
These will be around in Goldy's Closet for years!



Jessica bought a similar sweater to match!
Always fun to be twinsies!

Check out that convertible bag!
It is BEAUTIFUL and goes with ANY fall ensemble!


This was a photo I took of my mother several years before she went to be with the Lord!
With a terminal illness most of her life...
She KNEW the power of laughter.
Smiles can save...or at least by you some time.
All of our days on this earth are precious.

Spend them laughing and surrounded by amazing people!


SHOP THESE LOOKS!






















Jessica's Outfit













#Fall #goldylocks #fallfasion #fallfashionists #fashionblogger #sweater #stretchjeans #fallbooties #Friends #Friendship #BackPack #SkinnyJeans #FallSweater #Beanie #SlouchyBeanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts