Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Red Jumpsuit & Holiday Class

Nothing says class or glamour better than classic red.

Red was my mother's favorite color!
She would have been proud of this ensemble because it's pure CHIC!

Soft, yet quality made, this piece is a true style classic that will be worn for years to many occasions. I love pieces that always stay in style.

This is an AMAZING choice for the holidays because let's face it?
Anything that WRAPS in FRONT of your stomach...
Well...
#SayNoMore!

Happy Holidays To You & Yours. XOXO

PS, I'm wearing a size 8!
Guage it by that. ;-)





https://amzn.to/2VmwTdt


#HolidayFashion #HolidayLook #Jumpsuit #Chic #Vouge #ClassicStyle #PartyWear 
#PartyOutfit #NudePump #PlatformHeel #GoldyKnows #GoldyLocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts