Thursday, May 14, 2020

ALL TO YOU | Goldy lockS Band

This is a very big and bold statement that will be made in the next week. Many of our incredible friends have locked arms to deliver it. Know our hearts and be kind. When it premieres, share with someone who needs the message.

There are "many" messages in this. May it help even one person.

This is 10 months of work you will be seeing soon. And about the greatest artistic collaboration with people who have serious guts, balls, and hearts of gold. Beyond privileged to know all of them. If my heart could only speak...

I love you all.

Check back at 10:00 pm CST.
I need to share it from our band account.

XOXO
G

#AllToYou #GoldyLocks #JustStay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts