Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Things Suck In My Life

"Things Suck In My Life"   "It's not getting better" 
"I'll never recover from this..."

Have you ever found yourself saying something like that? I have. 
It's a lonely and terrifying place.



This is a short, simple and sweet blog for you. I don't care what your opinion on the link I'm showing is or what you think of her. Just shut your trap and "hear" my message. 


BELIEVE things can change for the better and they will. From No Way, To How? Trust me, they can.
I've been there and I've seen things change.

This clip gave me chills and reminded me to tell you...
Believe you CAN.



#PaulaDeen #MarthaStewart #Ellen #GoldyKnows #GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyLocks #Aol #JimmyFallon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts