Sunday, September 20, 2015

How to prepare your skin for the worst environments! Goldy Locks Fitness

https://instagram.com/p/74EQXQPBmI/?taken-by=goldylocksrocks

Help YOUR skin look it's best 
no matter WHAT conditions!

Many times I get zero to NO sleep! I don't get to eat the foods that make me feel and perform the greatest and it's hard to keep hydrated. I do my best.

I posted this photo of me getting red to call it after a day after a big performance. I was still very sick, I had a fever, I could barely talk yet got through it all. I was grateful! But even MORE surprised when I looked at the picture! My ski despite the wear and tear of the road looked amazing!





The funny thing is someone commented on my post about my skin! When I had actually taken THIS photo moments before after taking off my makeup. Not my finest moment! But I've never had better skin in my life despite my often toxic environment!


Even my father Tom The Conservative has been getting in on the action! He looks 15 years younger than he should! We both use the SYS® Cleanser to exfoliate daily, the SYS® Serum for  clean smooth hydration. SYS® Night to renew and restore at while we sleep, and SYS® Eye cream daily to reduce the appearance of fine lines. We LOVE our results!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm just so glad when I look in the mirror I love what I see. I'm even more excited my dad is on the same plan! Advocare makes it simple, easy, takes the guess work out of it all their skin care line is EVEN guy friendly!  :-)


To order and I appreciate it! Go to:


#SysEyeCream #SysSerum #SysCleanser #SysNight #GoldyLocksFittness #Advocare 
#AntiAging #GoldyLocks #GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyKnows #GoldyCares #SkinCare

Go to: www.advocare.com/14118668 and click on skin care!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts