Monday, November 16, 2015

Practice How You Want To Perform | Goldy Locks

Years ago I had a boss who would say, "Never make an excuse."  He said it made someone look weak. Just own up when you're late, didn't respond on time or do the task at hand.  A laundry list of excuses really makes a person look scattered and unprofessional.
He later would go on to make every excuse in the book to his higher ups and we would lose accounts. I would then lose my job. All for the best though. Change is necessary to go different places. 
I find many people just make a habit of making excuses.I stopped that years ago. 
It get's me nowhere.

Make it a point to #Practice how you want to perform.  Make habits of doing the RIGHT thing.
@GoldyLocksRocks
#GoldyKnows #GoldyCares #GoldyLocks #GoldyLocksRocks 
https://www.instagram.com/p/-KJsMaPBtZ/?taken-by=goldylocksrocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts