Tuesday, December 29, 2015

You Don't Need No Man | Leaky Toilet | DIY | Girl Power | Making out at Outback Steakhouse!

Hi, my name is Goldy Locks. And ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to help people. Especially the ladies. :-)


I think women are the most amazing creatures on earth and they should be taught at an early age how to do things for themselves. It's pretty empowering to be able to do what you need to and be independent. Then when you finally do meet that man of your dreams, he can complete what you're already working with. A woman should be at 95% in my opinion. Complete and whole, and the man should just top her off. 
He can bring her to 100% while being his own solid person. 

A man should be the icing on your cake. Not the pan, not the over, not the batter. That dessert should already be cooked. :-) Save the dudes for some hot dates, great conversation and amazing adventures. Weather stripping... not so much. Leaky toilet? Mmmm... not so hot. 

Women, learn to "look inside." Both of you and that machine with a blown fuse. Chances are with a little research you can #DIY. Like I always say, #YouGotThis.

I wanted to create a show that really combines humor with some fun education. Fixing things should never be intimidating. You should wake up looking forward to checking another annoying broken thing off your list. And by doing it yourself it just gives you some ample conversation the next time your man takes you to Outback Steakhouse. :-)

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and even leave a crazy comment on my YouTube videos here:

I sincerely want to help you be your best.

Years ago I read an article by Cindy Crawford in Vouge. She was proud of her strength and being able to move furniture around her house with no help. There is power in independence. Then when you finally do join forces, it's all the more sweet. 

Please SHARE my show today. I will be one of the biggest female entertainment brands someday and I humbly ask for your help and support. My heart is in the right place. So let me show YOU a few new tricks. 

#Diy #HomeImprovement #HGTV #HowTo #FixItYourself #GoldyLocks #GoldyKnows #GirlPower #Wrestling #Wwe #Tna

Ride That Bike Baby!
https://amzn.to/2H5Szno

https://www.instagram.com/p/_5yiOpvBm-/?taken-by=goldylocksrocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAX5DVeoWK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxia-gSwoz8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts