Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Bellevue Medispa Turns Back Time With Lasers!

Burning the candle at BOTH ends tonight and it reminds me to thank my friends at Bellevue MediSpa! Lori Donaldson Knerr, Susan Shakibi and #BarryKnerr knock it out of the park EVERY visit!

The place I trust for Laser Treatments is Bellevue Medispa. This husband and wife team, family-operated Medispa has the best services I've ever experienced.

This is an in and out easy procedure that is affordable and done by professionals. Their spa is comfortable and casual and they make you feel right at home.

Laser Treatments are great for:
Acne & Acne Scarring
Age Spots & Sun Damage
Birth Marks
Facial Lifting & Firming
Hair Removal
Rosacea
Veins (Spider/Leg/Facial)
Wrinkle Reduction

Bellevue Medispa has so many services that can make you look and feel your best. And that's what Goldy Locks is all about.


#SkinCare #NashvilleMediSpa #NashvilleSpa #BellevueMediSpa #Laser #NashvilleLaser
#LoriKnerr #SusanShakibi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts