Monday, February 3, 2020

Don't let the #BabyAsshole s get you down. :-) 😉


TLC built a whole show around the band and me.
I was so excited to include them.
They were cruel, made fun of me, said the show and I were both stupid. One player said "you'll regret this making a joke of yourself..."

Take a look at the views on this YouTube replay. Keep in mind there are MANY of these postings. And every day I wake up to MORE people seeing me and the band on this episode.

Some comments are amazing, some suck. But I must be doing something right?

One band member hung in there for me and then I called 2 previous bandmates who helped out.

The others were "mean" because they had no business in my future plans. And God had to weed them out for me. I thank him for that.

When is the last time someone took a dump on you?
Did you get upset? Cry?
Tell me the GOOD that came out of it.
I want to know. List it on this thread.

Let's look for the silver lining.
No negative crap tonight #GoldenPeeps.
I want to hear the success stories!!!! XOXOX

Skim this episode for a laugh!!!!!


#GoldyLocks #GoldyKnows #Cheap #CheapSkates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts