Thursday, June 18, 2020

The Perfect Straight Hair! Goldy Locks Beauty Hacks


These are some of the products I use to get that 
healthy awesome smelling STRAIGHT HAIR!

Ps! Here's a video I made for you right after I used all of these products!



These products help keep my hair from PUFFING out on stage in the humidity!



Flat Iron

Ceramic, affordable and awesome!





CERAMIC BRUSH
When you use ceramic or metal it gives an out of the gate SMOOTHER finish. 


or

CERAMIC METAL BRUSH





The Shield

This products smells great but smooths and protects. 



Protein Spray

The smell of this makes me want to EAT it! 
Smooths, protects AND adds PROTEIN!

HAIR SPRAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts