Thursday, June 4, 2020

How Feeling Suicidal Can Leave You Naked Suicidal

So... um... this is a little more personal than I imagined being written. Feels like I'm naked? 🤨

Don't think I've been this intimate that I've even had sexy time with... but this writer was off the chain... so left myself more vulnerable than usual.

#JamieHemmings #SlamMagazine you are amazing!



I want to give a public shoutout to John Alexander, for helping me/us right out of the gate on this. John, I get pooped out on the only help coming with "strings" attached. Sigh. Lol. You and our mutual friend Wayne have done so much. I publicly say thank you for being in the business and not being a CREEP! This is a superb article. Thank you for helping when I didn't even have to ask. I'll always your back.

XOXOXOXO

#SlamWrestling #MattMemories #JohnAreizzi #ProWrestling #WWE #TNA #IMPACT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts