Monday, September 29, 2014

Putting the STRENGTH into Multiple Sclerosis! Do it!

I've teamed up with #MsFitChallenge MS Fittnes Challenge and #EcociseBamboo Ecocise Bamboo Clothing for a pretty cool reason! To spread the word about this innovative platform that pairs people with MS with a personal trainer teaching them how to build their bodies to have strength and endurance. I couldn't think of a more appropriate fit to everything I'm doing and stand for.

Just when I didn't think it could get any better, Ecocise Bamboo got involved. I've had first hand experience wearing their clothing and am in LOVE! 


Bamboo breathes. It's anti bacterial. It wicks away moisture. It's odor resistant and it's comfortable as can be. Bamboo is the new cotton but better! And to add to all these benefits, Bamboo apparel is good for our ecosystems because growing Bamboo does not require pesticides, insecticides, or fertilizers.

And the people at Ecocise Bamboo generously donate a portion of ALL sales to the MS Fitness Challenge to support our work. Great clothes and a great company with heart.

I am just so excited to be a part of both of these organizations and companies. Fitness is everything to me and so is helping others. 



Please take a moment just to LIKE the Facebook Pages and follow on Twitter.







EVERY bit of engagement helps the cause. There are a lot of people out there who hurt and are uncomfortable. They don't have to be. Just by spreading the word you can help. It's that simple, it's that easy.

So please join me today in some pretty cool support. 
And check out the AMAZINGLY functional AND comfortable Ecocise Bamboo!



www.goldylocksband.com • www.TheFactoryByGoldylocks.com • www.facebook.com/GoldyKnows 
www.twitter.com/GoldyKnows • www.thefactoryPhotography.com

#GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyKnows #MsFitChallenge #EcociseBamboo  #MultipleSclerosis
#TLC #HGTV #DIY #JimmyFallon #Ellen #ChelseaHandler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts