Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How To Lose Weight and Be Strong with Advocare and The 24 Day Challenge

I will write what I feel. 
And today it is JOY, ELATION and EXCITEMENT!

ANOTHER relative has decided to join me on the @Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I am ELATED! I love my family. I want to be selfish and keep them around forever. I want them to have HAPPY and HEALTHY lives. I want them to have the JOY I do everyday being able to move about free from as many pills and potions as possible. Some people do need them. But if there are medications that can be exchanged for cardio vascular or strength training and exercise, then PLEASE SIGN ME UP!

I watch my mom die last year. And as I said, there is nothing quite like the smell, the actual smell of someone dying. I won’t ever forget it. Many feeling rush through you.
“What more could I have done?” “What more could THEY have done.” We become selfish, wishing we had just one more day.

I am secretly furious when I see people abusing their bodies and being unhealthy. Smoking, excessive drinking, over eating… it kills me when I see it. Because I have such a LOVE for people. I’ve said things to friends in the past and it falls on deaf ears. They all say the same thing… “I’ve got to die of something.”

Then die on your own time. Cause seriously, I don’t want to go through that again. Especially when so much can be prevented or avoided. I want to just pass in my sleep. I don’t want to be hooked to a bunch of machines and have the people around me suffer. And I put my money where my mouth is. I do the best I can through diet AND exercise NOW so I’m not left in my later years in a tizzy. All we can do is try. So I ask the people reading to do that.

My father saw what I saw times 1000 over. He’s get my mom videos, DVDs, books… she just didn’t have the will any more. But that didn’t stop him. Even though his spouse was weak and not into our food choices, my father stayed on his path. I knew the moment I can one one trip and saw cherry juice by the gallons something was up. He had cancer. And suddenly the house was packed with Kale, Spinach, juices and green tea. He was going to kick its ass and he did.

Preventative. Isn’t it the key to keeping everything in life good? Relationships? Friendships? Work? Health? People, you have to try.

My dad has been going to the gym EVERY day now for weeks. I can’t even tell you how this makes me feel. Because I hear in his voice how HE feels. The confidence, the strength. A crippled and disabled man is in that gym taking names and numbers and showing up people half his age. He said he could feel his muscles stretching out and growing stronger. His arthritis is going away. His blood pressure is going down. He FEELS and ACTS like someone 20 years younger!

One of my most FAVORITE 73 year old aunts has started as well, going EVERY day to the gym. Her sense of community and friendship circle has gotten bigger and so has her smile. She is growing stronger and stronger by the day. A Vietnam Vet and a shining example to out country’s heritage and history, she just glows these days and has incorporated health and fitness into her daily regime. I am ELATED!

A VERY Beautiful Video for those PROVING it is NEVER too late to START caring about your #HealthAndFitness I WATCH this when I need to #Motivation!

Worlds Oldest Female Bodybuilder.
Ernestine Shepherd
http://bit.ly/1wLda3X

As if that wasn’t enough, ANOTHER favorite Aunt emailed today saying SHE too will be starting the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I’m about to crap myself. I can’t even handle this. I know she thinks she will lose a few pounds, but folks, OMG, it’s SO much more than that.

You are put on a 24-day regime. That weather you like it or not will teach you and form habits that you just take with you forever. You see just how LITTLE water you drink a day. How much exercise you are NOT doing all this time and the food choices that you NEED To make. The #Spark Energy drink has the same amount of #Caffeine as a cup of coffee. But java isn’t packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This stuff is like a magic potion. The only draw back is I want to work and PLOW through projects ALL night! Lol. I have to force myself to stop doing the things I love because I know I need the sleep. J

Since being on the 24 Day Challenge I have gotten MORE projects started and FINISHED than in the last year. The #MENTAL #FOCUS you have on the program due to supplements is CRAZY! It’s all safe, natural, herbal and #AMAZING!

I know my Aunt will find the joy, happiness, focus and drive I have the last 19 days of being on this remarkable program. It’s ALL there for YOU too. Just follow the booklet and check things out from time to time online.

I also offer some pretty cool recipes on www.YouTube.com/GoldyLocksFitness and www.FaceBook.com/goldylocksfitness

I’m on day 19 and have lost 7 lbs of REAL fat. Not just a colon cleanse or waste from a fast. Real weight. I’m pumped. I fit into some clothes I haven’t in years. And I’m not stopping after the challenge. I will be going into the #NewYear with a #Vengeance! Lol I want to be where I was in college size wise. It will take work, but I will be just extending my life and the quality of in in with the process. WIN, WIN!!

Here is where YOU can ORDER and READ about the @Advocare #24DayChallenge to kick start YOUR weight loss and healthy living!


 https://www.advocare.com/14118668/Store/24Wizard/Landing.aspx

If you already use some of Advocare, bars, shakes, #Spark Energy drink, seriously consider becoming a distributor and joining MY team. J. You pay a joining fee just like Sam’s Club and it’s good for a year. Get your product on the discount. There is no pressure with Advocare. There is NO minimum to sell. In fact, people will see you using the products and ask about it. And you will sell some without even trying… and you just PAID for your distributor fee. I paid for mine within THREE days of joining.

People I’m excited. I’m not selling some candy bars here. I’m representing a company that is improving the lives of the people I love. What’s not to smile about?!! :-)


Why listen to me? Well, I came across this pic a few weeks back by accident. I smiled at first, then a tear came to my eye. Wow, with the exception of some wrinkles on my face due to dealing with "baby A-Holes in my life" I basically look the same! Lol. I must be doing something right?

So let me SHARE what I'm doing! I've been using Advocare for many years. I can tell you WHAT works and how to use it. I love to help and just LOVE people. So stick around!

#WeightLoss #LoseWeight #Diet #Motivation #Determination #Advocare #24DayChallenge #Spark #EnergyDrink #GoldyKnows #GoldyLocksRocks # ErnestineShepherd








@Advocare @ErnestineShepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts