Monday, March 11, 2019



GOLDY'S CLOSET!

I'm cross promoting my own shows! 
😃



GoldysCloset Q&A with Karen T!!!

We are dishing up some #CookingInACorset and need some DUMB banter! HAHA So asking YOU for WHAT questions you want to know! Dating Advice? Lol...😂 Stupid Human Questions? WE GOT YOU!!!!

WATCH on russosbrand.com, join for $4.00 a month!

OR

LISTEN FREE on the #RelmNetwork#IheartRadio#Spotify #iTunes and MORE

X❤️O❤️X❤️O❤️X❤️O❤️X❤️O

#GoldysCloset #ActionTrinity #RelmNetwork#VinceRusso #VinceRussosBrand #GoldyLocks#GoldylockSBand #JennyMcCarthy#thejennyMcCarthyshow #TheManShow#TomGreen #HowardStern #theHowardSternShow#latenighttelevision #latenightTVtalkshow#JimmyKimmel #JimmyFallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts