Monday, June 3, 2019

👇 CLICK! It's a VIDEO! 👇

My guest this week on #GoldysCloset Eps #15 is #CaitlinGrenier from Party Like A Diabetic she did an incredible job explaining what it's like to have type 1 diabetes. With poise and Grace she guides us through how you can live your best life ever party even when a diabetic!👊
TUNE in! And PLEASE just go the THESE platforms on photo and stream it baby!!!! Yes! I said BABY!💪
The #RelmNetwork, with #VinceRusso... also brings you the most entertaining advice in a podcast. Be in the know, cause Goldy Knows!
❤️
#GoldyLocks #diabeetus #livingwithdiabetes #diabetes #VinceRussoBrand #Dating #DatingAdvice #JennyMcCarthy #TheJennyMcCarthyshow #HowardStern #TheHowardSternShow #PartyLikeADiabetic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts