Monday, June 3, 2019

Yellow Casual Romper


What a SUPER comfy romper! I’m in love.


I always want to bring you all what I’m trying, wearing and LOVING!! 
Don’t be that chick who hides the good from others! SHARE baby! 
It’s so price friendly you can get one in EVERY color!
I even bought one for my #Bff!



Wear for so many awesome Occasions: 
Casual/Party/Bars/Travel/Beach/Night out, perfect for Summer.

Here are the deets!
https://amzn.to/2WIDaCy

Click below and I ordered mine a size up!
So, see how it fits me!

I paired the romper with my favorite #Nude #Sandles.



They are amazingly comfortable and give me a REASON 
to pamper myself a little with a pedicure! 
Gotta keep those toes hot!

Link to the sandals here:

Or



Rompers for Cool Chicks!
Long Sleeves, Boat Neck, Off The Shoulder, Strapless, SEXY 
Casual Summer Jumpsuit with Belt!

Order yours HERE!

https://amzn.to/2WIDaCy

Some other patterns are shown below!

















#GoldyKnows #GoldyLocks #SummerFasion #Casual #Party #Bars #Travel #Beach #NightOut #Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts