Monday, June 10, 2019

Vogue and Black Jumpsuit

I think every little girl stole someone's Vogue magazine early on. I loved the black and white photographs, the flowing jumpsuits the women would wear gracing the streets of Paris with the Eifel tower as a backdrop.


I loved Paris. I bought a jumper similar to this when I was in high school. Now, I found a new one. I wanted to share with you, so you and I can be "Vogue" together. :-)

 

It's really comfortable and quality made. This would work for pretty much any occasion. Even a special date where you wanted to impress with a lot of class.


I like it because I can actually "eat" dinner and not look like I'm pregnant afterward! Not that there's anything wrong with that! Lol. But you know what I mean. This jumpsuit has some COVERAGE baby!



Here's where to get this look. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine. 

Classic cut and has that total Paris vibe. 
Available in the color "chalk" as well.

#GoldyLocks #GoldyKnows #Jumper #Jumpsuit #OpenBack #Paris #Classy #Couture 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts