Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

 My WHOLE list can be found here with extras!



But below are the products I use daily!

I know during the COVID and many times cash flow can be tough when you're trying to create and build your brand.  Sometimes hiring out your work is just impossible. But continuing to build doesn't have to be.

I have www.TheFactoryPhotography.com where I've had the honor of shooting some of the most incredible artists, athletes, and celebrities. But even though I have all of that equipment, sometimes I use some really simple things to "get er done."

Light. 
It's the most important friend you can have.

Here is a simple option for your face:



This ring light has so many options, temperatures, and even a battery option.
This is a great gift for any content creator, beauty blogger, artist, and anyone in-between.

For even MORE power & versatility



And to really pump it up:


HEAR it CLEARLY!

You deserve to be heard!

For just a few bucks I have found these wired lavs to be incredible!
You won't believe the price!

 

Hold your NOTEs with THIS!
Phone or Tablet!


CAMERAS I USE

This is one with a built-in gimbal that takes seconds to turn on and rock.
Great for music videos!
My all-time standard.
I use for photography and video.




LENSES I LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts