Sunday, October 24, 2021

"Plaid" like a piano!


 I've always loved pop, punk, retro, and colorful anything. Especially my music! 

Stay warm but look cool!


It was a little cold at the beach so I added this red plaid blanket scarf to the mix!


Topped with a ribbed black slouchy beanie and some warm suede boots, I felt cozy and comfortable!

The off the shoulder sweater is super comfortable but I opted to pull it up around my neck to keep off the breeze! Now I needed was some Chai Tea!

SHOP THIS LOOK!
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

LOVE!


 
Classic Warmth!


 
SOOOOOOOO Cute & Sexy!

GUARANTEED to make any butt look good!



Or EXTRA HOT

Classic Modern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts