Monday, July 6, 2015

Restroom Selfies | Fate | Positive Thinking | The Law Of Attraction | Goldy Locks

There's something just RIGHT about a positive attitude and DECIDING how your day will go.

I woke up a little funky. I'm exhausted, got in late, and trying to figure out how to get to the airport again. Lol

I just decided that a way would present itself. So I started to drive myself there, park somewhere and find a cab. The direct drive is a waste of money.

As I walked into a business to use their phone, out walks a very good friend who is on his way to run an errand. "May I get a ride" I asked? He smiled. And I told him, "not that kind you dip." Lol

We laughed as this dude has been beyond stellar to me over the years. And it became clear he really needed someone to talk to about sone personal things. So I just listened. My lift was worth it's weight in lending a kind ear. Maybe I made him feel better. I sure know he made me feel safe and I didn't have to get grumpy with some angry cabbie. Haha.

If you just envision where you want to go God and the Universe always provide.
There are so many business meetings I have this trip. And it is the anniversary of my precious mother's passing. So I know this trip has already been blessed by running into this beautiful friend.
Peace be with you all...Always. G

Ps this ‪#‎bna‬ ‪#‎airport‬ ‪#‎selfie‬ has nothing to do with this post. That's what makes both IT and me brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts