Monday, June 29, 2015

Thanks | Thank you | Gratitude | Blessed | Goldy Locks

If I had one word to say today and for my life's experiences, it would be "Thanks."

Today marks a big day. I will share more later, but if you know me, you know I document and ask  God and the Universe for what I want. And it always shows up. 

It shows up mostly in people. People like everyone on you following me on this page. People I work with, share stinky touring vehicles with, venues and late nights. People I meet every day and along life's road of excitement.

Then there are the people professionally I meet. Not only to the help me, but they CONTINUALLY help me.

It seems I attract others with the same heart, spunk, zest, sarcasm, attitude and... ah... mouth. :-)

For years #WayneHalper has given me legal advice and council. For years he just keeps stepping up to plate helping every way he can. Thank you.


We are working on many awesome things. We always are. But this time around I have a gut feeling something is going to #Spark a fire that will run out of control in a Golden way. :-)

To many it will appear as an overnight success. To most of you, and many people I know, it will look just like what "hard work" does.

Ashton Kutcher said it best last year at an award show where he accepted and gave an incredible speech:

"I believe that opportunity looks a lot like hard work.  I've never had a job in my life that I was better than.  I was always just lucky to have a job.  And every job I had was a steppingstone to my next job, and I never quit my job until I had my next job.  And so opportunities look a lot like work."

I've done a lot of the work. But great work is only as good as who sees it. People like Wayne Halper help the masses see talent everyday. And so I take this opportunity to say thank you, and make sure his talent is also credited and publicly appreciated.


I can't wait to make you a bunch of money Wayne. It's on my heart. I already adore you and love working with you. Let's let the bank account reflect that. Money is only a reflection, to me, of how many people are helped a long the way.

www.GoldyLocks.com | www.GoldyLocksBand.com
www.GoldyLocksBand.net | www.GoldyLocksFitness.com
www.TheFactoryByGoldyLocks.com | www.TheFactoryPhotography.com

#GoldenByGoldyLocks #GoldyLocks #GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyKnows 
#GoldyLocksFitness #TheFactory #TheFactoryByGoldyLocks
#Positive #Happy #Magazine #Gold #TurnsToGold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts