Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Garbage | Kindness | Frustration | Advocare | Goldy Locks Fitness

I saw this link on a friend’s wall and had to laugh. At first glance it’s pretty funny. But the more I thought about it the more grateful I am for the opportunities I have and the blessings that have come my way. We all should be.


While there are plenty of garbage persons who may love their job and take pride in it, this one clearly was having a bad day. And it made me think of all the people who are stuck doing things they may not want to. Or they are in a dead end job living pay check to paycheck.

The frustration that this man shows and the anger he displays is truly disheartening. And it kind of makes me sad now that I really think about it.

I was speaking to a friend today and she mentioned just how lucky I am to have had the Health & Wellness Company come around when it did last year, Advocare. This company not only has helped me get into the best shape of my life, but it’s given me a financial opportunity that I never thought possible.

So many times we say to ourselves, “I need more money!” But how? When we are working as hard as we already can. Advocare gives people a chance to do what they are already doing, but do some part time efforts on the side, with full time income benefits.

Sound interesting? Watch this video here for more information.


I can’t believe the difference this company has made in my life so I find myself sharing with everyone I meet. And all that does is grow my business larger and stronger.

Email me today with questions. GoldyLocksFitness@Gmail.com

Visit my Advocare Microsite for a full list of amazing products Advocare represents. By becoming a distributor for just $79.00 you then get a 20% discount for the whole year. No Pressure, No Quota, Nothing more to buy, AND they send you a $55.00 box of products just for joining! Now when your friends ask you why you have so much energy, or how you’re losing weight, you simply direct them to YOUR microsite. Just like mine below. Only now YOU make 20 to 40% of the profit. J



Your life doesn’t have to be frustrating and neither does your healthy and fitness. And for goodness sake, the last thing that needs to be are your finances.



Email me today. I’d love to help you change your life for the better.

#‎GoldyLocksFitness #‎GoldyLocks #‎StrongGirl #‎GoldyLocksRocks #‎GoldyLocksKnows #Advocare #24DayChalenge #Spark #EnergyDrink #SparkEnergyDrink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts