Thursday, October 2, 2014

I LIVE in my Ecocise Bamboo Clothing!

I just can't believe the comfort level of Ecocise Bamboo clothing. I wear it to workout in, during long days of travel and especially when I finally get the chance to kick it at home.

Comfort is important. There are so many stage outfits I wear, heels, accessories I can't stand to wear! But I find solace wearing Ecocise's products. Especially their socks!

I never really knew the health benifits of wearing bamboo or how it helps the environment until now. Just by visiting http://ecociseinternational.com I learned so much!


• ‘Bamboo Dry’ – absorbs and evaporates sweat in a split second:  Moisture wicking. 

• ‘Bamboo Thermo-control’ – bamboo fabric is highly breathable in hot weather and also keeps you significantly warmer in the cold than traditional fabrics.  Performance baselayers for all conditions.

• 'Bamboo Antibacterial' -  bacteria don't live well in this fabric.  So it doesn't get smelly even after many days :

• Bamboo thrives naturally without usingany pesticides or fertilizers. 

• Bamboo fibre is 100% biodegradable.

• Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world. It spreads rapidly across large areas.  

• As a grass, bamboo is cut, not uprooted, helping soil stability.





Every sale gives back to a pretty amazing charity I support. http://www.msfitnesschallenge.com
This is a double opportunity to be good to yourself AND to help those with MS get paired with a pretty incredible trainer. They will learn how to be the best they can be and the strongest they can be by way of health, fitness and strength training. 

You can't go wrong with this company!
I'm so proud to wear these products knowing all the good they are doing.
It puts an even BIGGER smile on my face than normal!








www.goldylocksband.com • www.TheFactoryByGoldylocks.com • www.facebook.com/GoldyKnows 
www.twitter.com/GoldyKnows • www.thefactoryPhotography.com

#GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyKnows #MsFitChallenge #EcociseBamboo  #MultipleSclerosis
#TLC #HGTV #DIY #JimmyFallon #Ellen #ChelseaHandler #JillianMichaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts