Thursday, April 30, 2015

Get Out Of Debt | Make Money | Help People Feel Amazing | FULL time income with Part Time Effort | Goldy Locks Fitness | Bret Michaels

At the risk of sounding like an even bigger dork than I do, I will share with you all a story. 

smile emoticon
I had a pretty big record deal a ways back. 

And I was big in the R&B, Pop world of clubs, swag and tiaras. 

smile emoticon
 
So many times radio stations would send limos and "drivers" to pick me up, the dancers, the band... etc. I had many members of Prince's ‪#‎NewPowerGeneration‬ that would help me out. It was pretty cool. But I never really cared about all of that. I'd let everyone else drink the champagne and eat the caviar Lol. I usually just caught a ride with someone to the venue or after party. I'm just not like that.

All these years of performing with the best, sharing stages with Saliva, Sevendust, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Puddle of Mudd, Hurt, Theory Of A Deadman, Collective Soul, Stevie Nicks, Bret Michael's Band, Rick Springfield, Ted Nugent, Pat Benatar, Maroon 5, and Grand Funk Railroad just to name a few. I"ve found MORE fun and satisfaction hagning out woth the people at the shows than the performers themselves. I love the way a person can be so kind and so real to me. And that's what really makes me happy.

When we were opening for Bret Michael's Band last summer, I had all this cool edgy stuff planned out. I was excited to tell jokes the adults would relate to and make it a really awesome opener they would always remember. I went out an hour ahead of the show like I always do, just to go meet the peeps standing out in the huge line that wrapped around the building. I wanted to connect and "do my thing."


To my surprise, half the line was kids! Little ones too! Whooo! WTH?! I had to RETHINK the whole show and rethink it FAST! Then I met this beautiful woman. All dressed up, kind, calm, sweet and just the coolest. She would see the show and find me later on Facebook. How cool is that? I have the best job in the world.

Fast forward 6 months later and wow. I'm honored to have her join my Advocare ‪#‎GoldenPower‬ Team. This woman already is queen at her job, but taking products to make you look great, feel great and share with others really doesn't take away from already "thing." It just adds to it. She can now go out and hep other people do the same.

She doesn't know it yet, but I want her to be one of the most successful women I know. And I know there are many incredible incentive trips Advocare pays in full to distributors making a difference. I want to be one of those people. Not so I can go on a fancy trip, but because the size of your paycheck is really a scorecard for people that you help. And I want the folks on my team to do well too! I want us all to go together and have the time of a lifetime. With people I love and care about. Many of you have treated me better than some so called "friends." Why do you think I want you on my team?


I was recently told that on one of the Advocare incentive trips that they actually stopped in a port, to spend a day doing mission work. Wow. What can I really say to that? Other than I want to be a part of it.

I'm SO blessed and honored to have Miss Norma on our team. I know I can help educate and guide her to just doing everything she can imagine. And if I don't have all the answers, (hard to believe I know) There are so many others in the company who would be more than happy to help. This woman has GOT IT GOING ON! And I can't WAIT to watch what she does. She has an obvious outer shine, but it's what's on the inside that's blown me away. Human being of awesomeness, incredible mother... the list goes on and on.
Thanks for believing Norma. I sure believe in you. Let's go DO THIS!! XXOO
To join my team just take a look here. You have EVERYTHING to gain!
You get to hang out with ME! Bahaha. XXOO



For more recipes and videos, please LIKE me at:

#Motivation #Diet #WeightLoss #Muscle #Spark #‎Advocare‬‪ #‎HealthAndFitness‬ #Fitness #Energy #Motivation #DebtFreeIn15 #BretMichaels #BretMichaelsBand

https://instagram.com/p/2HtjfgPBms/?taken-by=goldylocksrocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts