Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Why Darius Rucker, Hootie And The Blowfish & FEAR didn't tell me to go to hell!


One of my most favorite shots I've taken.






I got asked to do a shoot. I was young and unexperienced so I passed the job on to a friend and mentor. I knew he was way more qualified. He graciously accepted and asked me to be his second. So I flew to assist.


When the shoot was over I asked Hootie and The Blowfish, @HootieTweets to just chill in front of this wall. And they did. And we got this shot. It was later used in many publications and I that made me smile.

You see, I was just the little assistant. But I had a big voice.
"Ask and thou shall receive. The worst they can tell you is to go to hell." - Tom The Conservative

That's my dad. He's pounded that phrase into my head since I was a kid. I'm glad he did. Because I could care less if someone says no. I just go until I get a yes. When you have zero fear of rejection, you pass through walls, doors that simply open for you. This is why I've been as successful as I have.

Today I Won't Be Afraid. Download it now. It's on iTunes. Listen to the words. It will help you.


"Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" - FDR

www.TheFactoryPhotography.com

@MarkBryanCTMG @dariusrucker @GoldyLocksRocks @GoldyKnows #GoldyLocksBand#GoldyLocks #Band #RockBand #DeanFelber@JimSonefeld #HootieAndTheBlowfish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts