Wednesday, April 8, 2015

16 Candles | Strange Women | Rock Stars | Goldy Locks

SHARE this post if you ARE or KNOW a PARENT! Whoooo!!!!

PARENTS = AMAZING!

I have NO idea how you all do what you do!
#GoldenCelebration for ALL my peeps who are a MOM or DAD!

The #MotherOfTheYear allowed me the privilege of surprising her child at school. 
THIS is what happens when you let a ROCKER with NO clue receive your child!!!

CELEBRATE PARENTS TODAY and EVERYDAY for ALL the do!

What a GREAT kid Mr. Keegan is! 


Kristine Woodrum​ & Coby Woodrum​. #Examples of DOING IT RIGHT!!!

(No children harmed in the making of this video) Kind of...


SHARE!!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!



#GoldyLocks #GoldyLocksRocks #Parents #Parenting #IWouldSuckAsAParent #GoldyKnows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts