Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Motivation | Team Work | Determination | How to lose 20 lbs FAST

Well, I actually teared up again today about something I never thought I would... 
What a puss. Lol. I got knocked in the gut... but in a good way.

So this really cool chick Honour Lee McLeod contacts me asking about the @Advocare #24DayChallenge. Apparently she had been watching posts for a while. She not only bought the Challenge, but she because a distributor on my #GoldenPower Team!



She now gets her discount but is helping OTHER people get #Healthy too! She just told me her co worker has already lost TWELVE lbs on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge!

She helped HER AND made EXTRA $$$ for HERSELF!

WIN | WIN | #WIN!!!



Honour JUST came over to do her AFTER shots on her OWN 24 Day Challenge!!!!!!
 I can't wait to SHOW you the results!

I am SOOOOO proud of her. 
She is GLOWING! 
She has #Energy and MOST IMPORTANTLY proud of HERSELF and HAPPY!

https://instagram.com/p/1v9rYnPBhS/?taken-by=goldylocksrocks

For more recipes and videos, please LIKE me at:
www.GoldyLocksFitness.com
www.GoldyLocksFitness.weebly.com
@GoldyLocksRocks #GoldyLocksFitness #Advocare #24DayChallenge #Spark #SparkEnergyDrink #EnergyDrink 
#GoldyKnows Goldy Knows​ @GoldyKnows #GoldyLocks #GoldyLocksBand



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts