Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A LGBT "Bright Idea" | Equal Rights | The Factory By Goldy Locks

WANTED


Gay or Lesbian couples who would be interested in trying a new gift item I'm working on specifically marketed from anyone to a child, to a gift item for someone in a same sex relationship/marriage. Iy's a really cool, new beautiful invention that believe it or not, my dad and I are developing. It is to show support and love for ALL people and relationships. We started the concept after my mom died. I'm really excited about it, but due to trademarks and copy write bla bla blas... I need to keep it under wraps.

I am looking for several "couples" who would review my product, give it as a gift, talk about either raising a child in a same sex family, or just be willing to find some positives about our product. I would then do a three minute interview with you to use online and in promotional videos. Much like the link below.

I want the quality to be as incredible as the product and the two people who created it. ;-)

Here is a video I'm using as a marketing inspiration point. :-)


If you are interested in sampling our product, which is pretty damn awesome... contact me. Please share this post with anyone you know who may be interested.

My father and I are committed to excellence with this new product and including ALL lifestyles and creeds who deserve happiness and to experience "love". XXOO

#GoldyKnows #GoldyLocksRocks #Lgbt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boners & Lap Dances

What A title. I’m proud of this one because I know it will get some clicks. I just had to share this epic story with you because it's go...

Popular Posts